Entrance exams for Master’s degree took place at the Moscow theological Academy
On July 6 to 8, the applicants to Master’s programs at the Moscow Theological Academy took their entrance exams.
On July 6, there were such special exams according to the academic profile of the department as Orthodox Theology, Modern History of Christianity, Patrology and Christian Literature, Modern Canon Law, Liturgics, Biblical Studies, Russian Spiritual Literature, History and Theory of Church Art.
The applicants were also tested in their knowledge of ancient and new languages.
On July 7 and 8, they had an with the Rector Bishop of Zvenigorod Theodorite, Priest Pavel Lizgunov, Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs; Hieromonk Vyacheslav (Sorokin), Vice-Rector for Educational Work and Hieromonk Dometian (Kurlanov), Senior Assistant of the Vice-Rector for Educational Work.
Entrance examinations were held in a blended format.
I. List of applicants recommended for admission to the Moscow Theological Academy
1. Patrology and Christian Literature (PHL) Department
Hierod. Amphilochius (Pushkarev)
2. Theology Department
priest. Nikita Zakharov
priest. Mikhail Yakutik
3. Russian Spiritual Literature (RDS) Department
4. Modern Canon Law Department
5. Modern History of Christianity Department
6. Liturgics Department
deacon Valentin Mishakov
priest Ivan Penkov
priest Evgeny Fadeev
7. History and Theory of Church Art Department
nun Elena (Nakhutsrishvili Nona)
8. Biblical Studies Department
II. List of applicants failed entrance examinations
1. Russian Spiritual Literature (RDS) Department
2. Modern Canon Law Department
3. Modern History of Christianity Depatment
deacon Andrey Prokhotsky
4. Liturgics Department
deacon Athanasius Ogeruk
5. Bible Studies Department
The MThA Press Office